About Our Tournament Site
Our site is located within the Ouachita Parish Sheriff's Office Shooting Range facility that's located just west of West Monroe Louisiana off Interstate 20. The current Sheriff that has made this site available to you for many years to come is Sheriff Royce Toney. This newly developed 120 acre facility is a state of the are full shooting facility that features a 50, 100 and 200 yard firearm range. Within the facility you will find covered shooting and cooking pavilions, clean indoor restrooms, air conditioned meeting rooms and many wooded acres of shaded trails that will feature 2 full target ranges. Our practice range will reside on the Sheriff's handgun training range with marked yardages, pop up targets and maybe even a moving target or two.
Come enjoy what we think will be one of the most talked about courses and facility in the state of Louisiana!
- For Our Shooters - Event (Shoot For Our Troops – May 14th 2011)
- Rules will follow ASA Format
- New 20 Target range provided exclusively by McKenzie Targets!
- Awards given in each classification
- Massive amounts of archery and hunting related door prizes given throughout the day.
- On site food and drink. Your entry fee will include your lunch.
- Kids "Archery Zone" featuring "Genesis Bows" during the day to help kids learn to shoot
- Special hotel rates already in place for 2011 (with rooms blocked for shooters)
- Pro Am Team Shoot Tournament on Friday allowing military and law enforcement folks the opportunity to shoot with a pro. BBQ for all Pro Am participants. Free of charge!!!!!! (The Friday shoot will be invitation only. Contact Scott Smith for details)
- 10 Target Know Distance course. $10 fee. Prizes awarded in “Moveable” , “Non Moveable” and 15 and under classes.
- Novelty shoots going on throughout the day.
- Start times will be from 7:00 a.m. to 2:15 p.m. Shooters must be on rang by 2:30
- 3 arrow shoot down in the following classes: Pro Money, Men’s Bowhunter, Women’s Bowhunter. These shoot downs will follow the completion of these classes on the Law Enforcement range.
- We encourage sending your registration in early. We will stop taking mail in registrations on the Monday of the shoot.
Please look at our calendar for more information!